At Memorial Healthcare, we understand that staying healthy isn't easy, but our team can help you along the way. As your healthcare partner, we understand a woman's concerns and sensitivities.
We offer services for women of all generations. There are many reasons to choose us as your healthcare partner. At Memorial, you will find:
Memorial Healthcare is here to serve you throughout your life journey. We hope you choose Memorial Healthcare as your health partner. We are your home for personalized healthcare services. We're all in this together. At Memorial, we care for you and about you - as a woman and as a member of our family.
- Sensitive and respectful physicians who are easy to talk to.
- Less invasive surgery procedures that can promote faster healing.
- Convenient and private locations.
- A welcoming and newly remodeled Family Birth Place.
- A cancer team who understands women and their unique medical needs.
Women's Health Survey - Click here
Memorial Healthcare offers women two convenient locations at which to receive services. In addition to the main diagnostic imaging department at our main campus, the Memorial Diagnostic Center at 100 Health Park (Owosso) was designed by women for women and provides the same level of service and equipment but with easier parking and additional privacy.
Memorial Diagnostic Center
100 Health Park Drive, Owosso, MI 48867
- The Memorial Diagnostic Center is located at 100 Health Park Drive off of North M-52 in Owosso. Health Park is directly across from the Speedway gas station at the corner of Getman Road.
The Memorial Healthcare Health Library offers a vast array of information regarding Self Care for Women. Here are a few other highlights from our Health Library:
Health Screening Guidelines
Breast Cancer Screening Research & Guidelines
Human Papillomavirus (HPV)
Birth Control & Sexual Health