Dear Prospective High School Job Shadow Student:
Thank you for choosing Memorial Healthcare for your job shadowing experience. We have many excellent learning opportunities available. You will be given the opportunity to spend up to a maximum of 4 hours shadowing a health care professional – a professional possessing the expertise to assist you in your future career plan decisions. High school students must be at least 16 years of age in order to participate in this program.
Please complete the following:
- Review the Student handbook
- Complete and submit and High School Job Shadow Application with signatures of student, parent (if student is under age of 18), and counselor (if during school year)
- Sign and Submit the Confidentiality Agreement
- Submit proof of current TB Test (within last 12 months)
- Submit proof of Influenza Vaccine during Flu Season October 1st – April 30th.
- Submit copy of Driver’s License if age 18 and older
If you are an adult seeking a job shadow appointment, please fill out the Adult Job Shadow Application.
Once you have successfully completed the above requirements we will contact you via email with your job shadow date.
All required information must be received PRIOR to Memorial contacting you regarding the job shadow experience. The dress code for all job shadow experiences is business casual unless directed by the specific departments. It is our expectation that while participating in a job shadowing experience, you will model Memorial’s Mission, Vision, and Values. Memorial staff has the authority to remove you from the facility if your behavior does not exhibit our Mission, Vision, and Values.
We look forward to sharing our health care profession with you.
Tina Coffman, MSN, RN
826 W. King St
Owosso, MI 48867
989-723-5211, ext. 1813