Dear Prospective High School Job Shadow Student:
Thank you for choosing Memorial Healthcare for your job shadowing experience. We have many excellent learning opportunities available. You will be given the opportunity to spend up to a maximum of four hours shadowing a health care professional – a professional possessing the expertise to assist you in your future career plan decisions. High school students must be at least 16 years of age to participate in this program.
Please complete the following:
- Review the Job Shadow Student Handbook
- Complete and submit the High School Job Shadow Application with signatures of student, parent (if student is under age of 18), and counselor (if during school year)
- Sign and Submit the Confidentiality Agreement
- Sign and Submit the Commitment Agreement
- Immunization Requirements – Click Here
- Submit copy of Driver’s License (if age 18 and older)
Once you have successfully completed the above requirements, we will contact you via email with your job shadow date.
All required information must be received PRIOR to Memorial contacting you regarding the job shadow experience. The dress code for all job shadow experiences is business casual unless directed by the specific departments. It is our expectation that while participating in a job shadowing experience, you will model Memorial’s Mission, Vision, and Values. Memorial’s staff has the authority to remove you from the facility if your behavior does not exhibit our Mission, Vision, and Values.
If you are an adult seeking a job shadow appointment (of less than 16 hours), please fill out the Adult Job Shadow Application.
We look forward to sharing our health care profession with you.