Memorial Healthcare in Owosso, Michigan, is pleased to offer the following COVID-19 testing options including COVID-19 antibody testing. Please be assured that Memorial Healthcare continues to follow all safety precautions including screening of all individuals entering any Memorial Healthcare facility, masking of all individuals and employees, and social distancing.
COVID-19 TESTING AT MEMORIAL HEALTHCARE
Please call (989) 729-6422 to schedule all COVID-19 testing appointments.
COVID-19 PCR (ACTIVE) TESTING:
- Memorial Healthcare offers COVID-19 testing by appointment only.
- Please contact 989-729-6422 to register and schedule your appointment
- Available to those interested in a COVID-19 diagnostic test for:
- Those experiencing mild to moderate symptoms (fever, cough, muscle aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, chills, fatigue, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, diarrhea)
- Those who have a known or suspected exposure
- Test results are generally available in 24-48 hours.
- COVID-19 test results are available via Memorial Healthcare’s online patient portal or through your ordering provider’s office. If you will be using the portal for test results, please click here to register.
Click here for what your COVID-19 test results mean.
COVID-19 ANTIBODY TESTING
Memorial Healthcare now offers an antibody test that can identify previous patient exposure to COVID-19 and successful recovery. The test uses a platform produced by DiaSorin that has been approved by the Federal Drug Administration (FDA) for COVID-19 Emergency Use Authorization (EUA). The test involves a simple blood draw, and it represents a vital step in COVID-19 vaccination research and development. It is important to note that patients who are immune to COVID-19 may still carry the virus and infect others.
- Available to anyone interested who has no flu-like symptoms
- Cost is $50 (self-pay)
- Results are available via our Patient Portal or through our Medical Records Department. For more information on our patient portal, click here.
- Testing conducted through a blood draw
- Testing also available on a larger scale to employers seeking to have employees tested before returning to the workplace
- For social distancing purposes, we are scheduling appointments for antibody testing. Please call (989) 729-6422 to make an appointment or complete the form below to have one of our scheduling team members return your call the next business day.
COVID-19 TESTING FOR EMPLOYERS:
- Memorial Healthcare offers PCR and antibody testing on a larger scale to employers seeking to have employees tested before they return to work.
MEMORIAL HEALTHCARE EMERGENCY DEPARTMENT
- Available for ALL medical emergencies.
Yes, I am Interested in COVID-19 Antibody Testing Available in Shiawassee County, MICHIGAN