Memorial Healthcare in Owosso, Michigan, is pleased to offer the following COVID-19 testing options including new COVID-19 antibody testing. Please be assured that Memorial Healthcare continues to follow all safety precautions including screening of all individuals entering any Memorial Healthcare facility, masking of all individuals and employees, and social distancing.
For anyone experiencing mild to moderate flu-like symptoms, please contact your healthcare provider.
Click here for what your COVID-19 test results mean.
COVID-19 ANTIBODY TESTING – Available to All!
Memorial Healthcare now offers a new antibody test that can identify previous patient exposure to COVID-19 and successful recovery. The test uses a platform produced by DiaSorin that has been approved by the Federal Drug Administration (FDA) for COVID-19 Emergency Use Authorization (EUA). The test involves a simple blood draw, and it represents a vital step in COVID-19 vaccination research and development. It is important to note that patients who are immune to COVID-19 may still carry the virus and infect others.
- Available to anyone interested who has no flu-like symptoms
- Cost is $50 (self-pay)
- Does not require an order from a healthcare provider
- Results available within 72 hours via our Patient Portal or through our Medical Records Department. Patients will also be contacted by a Memorial Healthcare team member to share testing results. For more information on our patient portal, click here.
- Testing conducted through a blood draw
- Testing also available on a larger scale to employers seeking to have employees tested before returning to the workplace
- For social distancing purposes, we are scheduling appointments for antibody testing. Please call (989) 720-2131 to make an appointment or complete the form below to have one of our scheduling team members return your call the next business day.
MEMORIAL HEALTHCARE EMERGENCY DEPARTMENT
- Available for ALL medical emergencies