Memorial Healthcare is pleased to offer the following COVID-19 testing options including new COVID-19 antibody testing. Please be assured that Memorial Healthcare continues to follow all safety precautions including screening of all individuals entering any Memorial Healthcare facility, masking of all individuals and employees, and social distancing.
COVID-19 ANTIBODY TESTING – Available to All!
Memorial Healthcare now offers a new antibody test that can identify previous patient exposure to COVID-19 and successful recovery. The test uses a platform produced by DiaSorin that has been approved by the Federal Drug Administration (FDA) for COVID-19 Emergency Use Authorization (EUA). The test involves a simple blood draw, and it represents a vital step in COVID-19 vaccination research and development. It is important to note that patients who are immune to COVID-19 may still carry the virus and infect others.
- Available to anyone interested who has no flu-like symptoms
- Cost is $50 (self-pay)
- Does not require an order from a healthcare provider
- Results available within 72 hours via our Patient Portal or through our Medical Records Department. Patients will also be contacted by a Memorial Healthcare team member to share testing results.
- Testing conducted at a Memorial Healthcare laboratory through a blood draw
- Testing also available on a larger scale to employers seeking to have employees tested before returning to the workplace
- For social distancing purposes, we are scheduling appointments for antibody testing. Please call (989) 720-2131 to make an appointment or complete the form below to have one of our scheduling team members return your call the next business day.
PRIORITY TESTING SITE
- For those with no symptoms
- PCR testing available on an appointment basis for priority workers
- Cost is $110
- Please contact (989) 720-2131 for priority determination
ALTERNATE CARE SITE
- For those with symptoms such as fever, cough, chills, muscle aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell
- Available on a walk-in basis
- Monday through Friday from 10 am to 6 pm
- Memorial Healthcare main campus (826 W. King Street, Owosso)
MEMORIAL HEALTHCARE EMERGENCY DEPARTMENT
- Available for ALL medical emergencies
- Use for mild to moderate flu-like symptoms on weekends and Monday through Friday from 6 pm to 10 am