Our Partnership With You
As your healthcare partner, we understand a woman’s concerns and sensitivities. While we offer medical services for women of all generations such as emergency medicine, urgent care, behavioral health, gastroenterology, home health, hospice and hearing services, we also provide services specifically geared to a woman’s special health needs and concerns.
- Diagnostic Imaging – Breast Health
- Cancer Care
- Family Birth Place
- Gynecology Services
- Surgery Services
There are many reasons to choose us as your healthcare partner. At Memorial, you will find:
- Sensitive and respectful physicians who are easy to talk to.
- Less invasive surgery procedures that can promote faster healing.
- Convenient and private locations.
- A welcoming and newly remodeled Family Birth Place.
- A cancer team who understands women and their unique medical needs.
We hope you choose Memorial Healthcare as your health partner. We are your home for personalized healthcare services.
Surgery Services for Women
Use our Find a Doctor tool to locate a surgeon to fit your individual needs.
Women’s Health Location
Memorial Healthcare offers women a convenient location at which to receive diagnostic radiology and specialized imaging services. In addition to the main diagnostic imaging department at our main campus, the Memorial Diagnostic Center at 100 Health Park (Owosso) was designed by women for women and provides the same level of service and equipment but with easier parking and additional privacy.
All physician referrals are accepted.
IMAGING SERVICES OFFERED BY MEMORIAL
- Mammography and Breast Health
- x-ray and other gneral imaging studies
- Bone Densitometry for Osteoporosis
- Stereotactic biopsy
- CT Scan
- Pet Scan
Memorial Healthcare offers a variety of patient education tools including our popular Patient Channel (Passcode 10123) links. The information provided on this website is not intended to replace the care or direction by your healthcare provider. It is made available to assist you in gaining additional knowledge about your health.