- Cardiovascular disease is the greatest health issue facing Americans today.
- One out of every three deaths is caused by cardiovascular disease.
- Some form of cardiovascular disease strikes more than a third of all Americans.
- Nearly 2,400 Americans die of cardiovascular disease each day.
Who’s here to help you against it? We are.
- A large team of nationally recognized cardiologists, heart surgeons and electrophysiologists…one of the largest practices of its kind in the Midwest.
- A large support staff.
- A full-time team dedicated to cardiovascular research.
- A vast network of service locations throughout the region.
- A Foundation dedicated to cardiovascular education and preventive care.
We’re Michigan Cardiovascular Institute. And we’re your strongest line of defense against cardiovascular disease.
Learn more at Michigan CardioVascular Institute