Memorial Healthcare OB/GYN Social Worker
Location818 W King Street, Lower Level
Owosso, MI 48867
Memorial Healthcare OB/GYN is a full-service provider in the specialty of Obstetrics & Gynecology including the availability of a specialized OB/GYN social worker. Our OB/GYN providers work closely with adolescents, teens and women of all ages to provide a wide range of services and work closely with the Memorial Family Birth Place for obstetrical deliveries.
Memorial Healthcare OB/GYN is currently accepting new patients with most insurances.
- Women’s Health & Wellness Exams (annual and preventative)
- Prenatal Care & Delivery
- Preconception and Infertility Consultation
- Birth Control Consultation including IUD insertion/removal and Nexplanon
- Teen Health
- Health & Cancer Screenings
- HPV Vaccination
- Social Worker
- Pap Smear Testing/Colposcopy Procedures
- Menopause Management
- Incontinence Consultation & Surgery
- Pelvic Floor/Prolapse Consultation & Surgery
- Major and Minimally Invasive Gynecologic Surgeries
Click here for a Patient-Centered Medical Home Brochure.
Memorial Healthcare OB/GYN is an employed physician practice of Memorial Medical Associates, a department of Memorial Healthcare.