Memorial Healthcare Pain Management
Location818 W. King Street
Suite 300 (Third Floor)
Owosso MI 48867
At the Memorial Memorial Healthcare Pain Management, our staff understands chronic pain interferes with your health and your quality of life. Our pain specialist is committed to helping patients return to their daily activities. Memorial Healthcare Pain Management offers pain management in a healing environment with services conveniently located on the third floor of the King Street Professional Building, located at the main hospital campus.
Memorial Healthcare Pain Management is committed to your care for the life of your pain. Our specialist diagnoses and treats all acute and chronic pain. Your tailored care plan may include:
- Minimally invasive interventional procedures
- Medication management
- Referral for other services in the community such as physical therapy
Pain can lead to a decrease in strength and endurance and can also interrupt sleep and interfere with a healthy appetite. Pain can also cause muscles to tense up which can increase anxiety. Fatigue and pain can lead to depression which can worsen physical pain.
Click here for a Patient- Centered Medical Home brochure.
Memorial Healthcare Pain Management is a department of Memorial Healthcare and is located on the third floor of the King Street Professional Building.
Memorial Healthcare Pain Management offers diagnosis and treatment for the following conditions:
- Neck Pain (including work related injuries)
- Pinched nerves
- Low Back Pain (including work related injuries)
- Persistent pain after back or neck surgery
- Migraine Headaches
- Arthritis pain in the neck or lower back
- Complex Regional Pain Syndrome
- Nerve damage or muscle spasm pain
- Shingles pain
- Knee pain
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Hip Pain
- Shoulder Pain
- Peripheral Neuropathy