New Limited Visitor Policy Begins Wednesday, February 10, 2021February 9, 2021
Due to improvement in relevant COVID-19 indicators in our county, beginning this Wednesday, February 10, 2021, Memorial Healthcare will reopen limited visitation to our inpatient areas from 3:00 pm to 7:00 pm daily.
- Inpatient visitors are allowed one healthy adult visitor at a time age 16 and up
- Visitation hours are daily from 3 pm – 7 pm (no overnight stays)
- All visitors:
- Must enter through the main lobby
- Will be screened for signs of illness
- Must wear a face covering at all times
- Visitors who are approved to enter will be expected to:
- Stay at the patient’s bedside and not wander
- Sanitize/wash hands every time they enter or leave the patient’s room
- Leave immediately when visitation is over, and not wander through hallways
- Not gather in common areas such as waiting rooms or lobbies
- Visitors will be asked to return home if they exhibit symptoms of illness or do not comply with Memorial Healthcare’s visitor policy
- Patients who are COVID-19 positive or are suspected of COVID-19 will not be allowed visitors
At this time, visitors to our Long-Term Care Unit and The Meadows remain closed. We understand the important role of loved ones during this time and encourage patients and residents to use our free Wi-Fi to communicate with family members and friends through a mobile device, tablet or laptop.
Our commitment to health and safety remains the highest priority. We continue to monitor the risk of COVID-19 closely and will adjust visitor restrictions as necessary. We appreciate your help in keeping our patients and employees safe.
For a PDF of our visitor policy, please click here.Share: