Hours of Operation (pending volunteer availability) effective April 5, 2021:
Monday – Thursday: 3 pm – 7 pm
Phone: (989) 729-4832
- You must wear a mask at all times, hand sanitize when entering the gift shop and social distance while shopping.
- One two individuals will be allowed in the gift shop at a time and only credit/debit and employee payroll deduction is available. Also, there is no trying on of clothing items.
- Returns are for store credit only.
The Four Seasons Gift Shop at Memorial Healthcare is the largest fundraising arm for Memorial Healthcare Auxiliary and is located in the hospital’s front lobby. Operated by the Auxiliary, the Gift Shop relies on the dedication of its committed team of volunteers for purchasing and staffing. The Four Seasons Gift Shop was voted Best Gift Shop in Shiawassee County by the Argus Press readers for several years.
Whether you are searching for that special gift or just need a “Thank You” card, you have a good chance of finding it at the Four Seasons Gift Shop. Our boutique store offers a variety of products ranging from cards, magazines and necessity items to specialty items such as baby gifts, women’s clothing, and purses. You will also find a broad selection of sophisticated jewelry and watches.
New specialty and gift items arrive weekly. The Four Seasons Gift Shop continues to provide a wide variety of merchandise including fresh flowers arrangements created by Sunnyside Florist.
The Memorial Healthcare Auxiliary supports Memorial Healthcare through a variety of fundraising activities and operation of the Four Seasons Gift Shop.
- Assorted Candy
- Cards & Magazines
- Flowers (provided by Sunnyside Florist – special orders available upon request)
- Stuffed Animals
- Baby Gifts
- And Much, Much More!
- Jewelry & Accessories
- Willow Tree Collectibles
- Holiday Items (Demdaco, Gift Craft, Kurt Adler, Cheerful Giver, and Bright Ideas)