About Caitlan Herron, PA-C
Caitlan Herron joins our Hospitalist team. The primary role of a hospitalist is the general medical care of hospitalized patients. If you are hospitalized, our team of hospitalists will provide top-level care while keeping your primary care provider appraised of your condition.
Caitlan received her Bachelor’s of Science degree from Michigan State University and her Master’s of Science in Physician Assistant studies from Lake Erie College in Painesville, Ohio.
To learn more about our Hospitalists program, click here.
Memorial Healthcare Hospital Medicine is an employed practice of Memorial Healthcare.
Accepting new patients
- BCBSM Medicare Plus Blue PPO
- BCBSM PPO/Trust
- BCBSM Traditional
- BCN Medicare Advantage
- Blue Care Network
- Blue Cross Complete of Michigan
- First Health Network
- Humana (Medicare Advantage PPO, PFFS)
- Humana Military (Tricare Network)
- McLaren (Comm & MCD)
- Meridian/Wellcare (Medicaid Only)
- Molina Healthcare
- PHCS (MULTIPLAN)
- PHP (Commercial & Medicare) & SCN
- RR Medicare
- Tricare select
- United Healthcare (Medicaid)
- United Healthcare Commercial