About Dr. Sasha Spencley, DO
Dr. Spencley received her medical degree from the Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine. She completed her residency in General Surgery at the Henry Ford Allegiance Health Hospital in Jackson and has advanced certifications in advanced burn life support, trauma life support and cardiac life support.
Dr. Spencley has participated in numerous clinical and volunteer experiences throughout Central and South America working with patients at surgical clinics. She is also an active member of the American College of Surgeons and the American Osteopathic Association.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Minimally invasive robotic surgery (hernias, gallbladder disease, colorectal disease)
- Surgical treatment of esophageal motility disorders and acid reflux disease (myotomy, hiatal hernia repair, fundoplication)
- Endocrine surgery (thyroidectomy, parathyroidectomy, adrenalectomy)
- Surgical treatment of benign and malignant breast disease
Dr. Spencley is currently accepting new patients with most insurances.
Memorial Healthcare Surgical Associates is an employed practice of Memorial Healthcare.
Accepting new patients
Dr. Spencley discuss Hiatal Hernias on ABC12 Wellness Wednesday
- BCBSM Medicare Plus Blue PPO
- BCBSM PPO/Trust
- BCBSM Traditional
- BCN Medicare Advantage
- Blue Care Network
- Blue Cross Complete of Michigan
- Blue Preferred Plus
- First Health Network
- HAP (Commercial, Medicare, Medicaid)
- Humana (Medicare Advantage PPO, PFFS)
- Humana Military (Tricare Network)
- McLaren (Comm & MCD)
- Meridian/WellCare (MCD Only)
- PHCS (MULTIPLAN)
- Priority Health/Cigna
- RR Medicare
- Tricare select
- United Healthcare Commercial
- United Healthcare Community Plan