March 15, 2023
We are thankful to be able to partner with parents as they raise their children. Our goal is to work alongside parents to prepare their children for success. We help parents set development benchmarks that we will work on both in class and at home. With busy schedules, we want parents to know Memorial Childcare Academy stands ready to fill the gaps as parents raise their children.
The Memorial Childcare Academy is now enrolling students from birth through 12 years of age at our new facility located in North Owosso! Scheduled to be open in August 2023, we will be fully licensed by the State of Michigan and offer students:
- Child care for infants (6-weeks of age) through age 12
- Discounts for multiple children
- DHHS subsidy accepted (we can work with you to determine eligibility)
- An active, educational, exploratory learning environment
- Caring, compassionate, fully-vetted child care providers
- Reduced child-to-teacher ratios than competitors
- Curriculum-based learning with graduate level teachers
- A brand-new child-friendly, safe atmosphere
- Secure drop-off and pick-up
- Meals and snacks planned by a Registered Dietitian
- Registered Nurse visits
- Arts and crafts
- Camera access for parents
- And more!
To learn more, contact us at (989) 720-2152 , send an email to AGrass@MemorialHealthcare.org, or click the below link to enroll. This link will take you to the Heritage Hollow Procare link. If you are having trouble with the email link on your computer, please copy and paste the email address into your email program.
Labor shortages continue to plague business growth. Access to early childhood care has become a crisis for Michigan’s workforce with over 700 daycare centers closing in 2021. Retaining staff and recruiting new talent is a problem that many companies have had to address. We offer businesses the opportunity to enroll into our Corporate Childcare Membership program which guarantees daycare, preschool, and afterschool openings for current and future employees at discounted rates. To learn more, contact (989) 720-2152 or send an email to AGrass@MemorialHealthcare.org. If you are having trouble with the email link on your computer, please copy and paste the email address into your email program.
Please click here for a full press release on our new facility!