Red, Cedar Ear, Nose & Throat, a department of Memorial Healthcare, is a full-service provider in the specialty of Audiology services. Our patients benefit from the vast experience of our team members including Diane Zuckschwerdt, MA, CCC-A who provides the latest in hearing screening and hearing aid services.
The clinic serves the community with a broad range of services related to conditions of the ear, nose and throat, including hearing deficiencies. Our Oto Acoustic Emissions machine is specifically designed to accurately assess hearing capability and provide physicians with specific information on the severity of hearing loss — even in young children who cannot communicate about their sense of hearing.
- Complete hearing evaluation, including tympanometry
- OtoAcoustic Emission
- Newborn hearing screening
- Auditory Brainstem Response
- Video/Electronystagmography for dizziness
- Hearing aid evaluation
- Hearing aid orientation, fitting
- Hearing aid repair/maintenance
- Hearing aid analysis