At Memorial, a wide range of ear, nose and throat (Otolaryngology) services are available. Head and neck surgery services are provided by a board certified Otolaryngologist and Certified Physician Assistant. This team is experienced and uses the most advanced treatments for disorders related to the ears, nose and throat. In addition, audiology services including hearing aid screening and fitting is also provided by a certified audiologist.
- Allergy Services
- Audiology Services
- Breathing Disorders
- Cerumen Removal
- Ear Tubes and Balloon Dilation Techniques
- Lumps in the Neck
- Minor Head/Neck Cosmetic Procedures
- Salivary Glands
- Sinus Surgery – using the most advanced techniques and equipment
- Sleep Apnea and Snoring
- Sores of the Mouth, Tongue and Throat
- Swallowing Problems
- Tonsil/Adenoid Surgery
- Voice Disorders/Hoarseness
Audiology services are provided for patients of all ages including infants, children, adolescents, teens and adults. To schedule an audiology appointment, call (989) 729-4800.