Dr. Donna Qahwash earned a Bachelor of Science degree with honors in medical technology and a Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine, both from Michigan State University. She is a member of the American Academy of Ophthalmology, American Osteopathic Association, American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery and the American Osteopathic College of Ophthalmology and Otolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery Division.
Dr. Qahwash has expertise in the following areas:
- Cataract Surgery – refractive and laser
- Lasik Surgery
- Management and Treatment of Glaucoma
- Minimally Invasive Glaucoma Surgery
- Routine Exams – Diabetic patients, patients on high risk medications
- Macular Degeneration
- Eyelid Surgery
- Dry Eye Treatment and Management
Memorial Healthcare Ophthalmology is a department of Memorial Medical Associates, an outpatient department of Memorial Healthcare.