MONDAY WALK-IN SPORTS INJURY CLINIC
For Adolescent and High School Athletes
NO APPOINTMENT NEEDED!
August 15 – October 17, 2022 | 9:00 am – 3:30 pm
This annual clinic, led by Dr. Ashraf Elbanna and Certified Athletic Trainer Allan Goetzinger, provides specialized orthopedic and sports medicine care to adolescent and high school student athletes with acute sports injuries. We are able to guarantee x-rays for immediate review and upon insurance authorization, patients can be scheduled for an MRI, CT scan or any other further imagining needs. Please click here for a flyer.
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan has selected Memorial Healthcare’s Center for Orthopedics as a Blue Distinction Center+ for Knee and Hip Replacement, part of the Blue Distinction Specialty Care program. Blue Distinction Centers+ are nationally designated healthcare facilities and providers recognized for their expertise and efficiency in delivering specialty care.
This distinction is awarded to centers that have demonstrated expertise in total knee and total hip replacement surgeries, meaning lower complication rates and fewer hospitals readmission rates for our patients.
This recognition is a direct result of the commitment that Memorial Healthcare Center for Orthopedics has to provide the most innovative care at affordable prices for our patients. Our team of highly skilled orthopedic surgeons takes great pride in advancing care in our community.
To learn more, please contact Memorial Healthcare Center for Orthopedics at (989) 541-BONE.
MEMORIAL HEALTHCARE CENTER FOR ORTHOPEDICS HAS MOVED!
Memorial Healthcare Center for Orthopedics, including Podiatry and Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, has moved to the NOW Building on Memorial Healthcare’s main campus!
With this move, our two Owosso-based orthopedic offices have combined under one roof! In addition, Dr. Rory Cocks, board certified podiatrist, and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation providers, Dr. Gary Branch and Dr. Ogo Azuh, have joined this location! For directions to our new location, please click here!
Orthopedic surgery services at Memorial Healthcare are provided by orthopedic surgeons whose knowledge and expertise bring a level of services previously found only in larger, urban settings.
Memorial Healthcare Center for Orthopedic providers include:
Memorial Healthcare operates two convenient locations:
- Memorial Healthcare Center for Orthopedics – NOW Building
- Memorial Healthcare Center for Orthopedics – St. Johns
Orthopedic services are supported by the latest diagnostic imaging, CT-Scan and MRI technology. Surgery is performed utilizing traditional and advanced, minimally invasive techniques. The credentials and experience of these surgeons allows Memorial to offer some of the most sophisticated medical procedures in the world.
Bone and Joint Services:
- MAKO robotic hip and knee joint replacement (partial and total)
- Direct anterior approach (minimally invasive) total hip reconstruction
- Arthroscopy for shoulders and knees
- Sports injury management
- Bone, joint and ligament repair
- Foot and ankle services and surgery
- Reconstruction ACL repair
- Sacroiliac fusion
Spine, Back and Neck Services:
- Degenerative disc disease
- Herniated disc
- Low back pain
- Neck Pain
- Spinal Cord injury
- Spinal Stenosis
Click here to learn more about our telehealth platform! Smart, convenient care from the comfort of your own home.
- Click here to listen to Dr. Elbanna discuss concussion awareness with WEYI-TV (August 2022)
- Joint Replacement Surgery at Memorial Healthcare
- Learn more about our personal care experience
- Meet Ramy Kurdi, DO, Orthopedic Surgeon
- Meet Ashraf Elbanna, MD, Orthopedic and Sports Medicine Surgeon
- Hear Dr. Kurdi explain robotic joint replacement surgery using the Mako robotic-assisted surgery platform
- Hear Dr. Elbanna discuss hip surgery available at Memorial Healthcare
- Dr. Kurdi talks about knee and hip replacement