Click here to learn more about our orthopedic and sports medicine telehealth platform! Smart, convenient care from the comfort of your own home.
Orthopedic surgery services at Memorial are provided by orthopedic surgeons whose knowledge and expertise bring a level of services previously found only in larger, urban settings.
Memorial Healthcare operates three orthopedic practices:
- Memorial Healthcare Orthopedics, Sports Medicine & Rehabilitation – Main Campus
- Memorial Healthcare Orthopedics, Sports Medicine & Rehabilitation – Owosso
- Memorial Healthcare Orthopedics, Sports Medicine & Rehabilitation – St. Johns
Orthopedic services are supported by the latest diagnostic imaging, CT-Scan and MRI technology. Surgery is performed utilizing traditional and advanced, minimally invasive techniques. The credentials and experience of these surgeons allows Memorial to offer some of the most sophisticated medical procedures in the world.
Bone & Joint Services:
- MAKO robotic hip and knee joint replacement (partial and total)
- Direct anterior approach (minimally invasive) total hip reconstruction
- Arthroscopy for shoulders and knees
- Sports injury management
- Bone, joint and ligament repair
- Foot and ankle services and surgery
- Reconstruction ACL repair
- Sacroilic fusion
- And much more
In the fall, Memorial Healthcare hosts a sports injury clinic, to assess orthopedic-related injuries, giving your family next-day access to the most specialized sports medicine and orthopedic care in the state.