Monday Walk-In Sports Injury Clinic – Now through October 18, 2021
Back by popular demand is Memorial Healthcare’s Monday Walk-In Sports Injury Clinic! The clinic is available for adolescent and high school athletes on a walk-in basis on Monday’s from 9 am to 3:30 pm at our King Street location. Orthopedic services are provided by Dr. Ashraf Elbanna and Certified Physician Assistant, Chelsea Baker. For more information please click here.
Click here to learn more about our orthopedic and sports medicine telehealth platform! Smart, convenient care from the comfort of your own home.
Orthopedic surgery services at Memorial are provided by orthopedic surgeons whose knowledge and expertise bring a level of services previously found only in larger, urban settings.
Memorial Healthcare operates three orthopedic, sports medicine and rehabilitation locations:
- Joint Replacement Surgery at Memorial Healthcare
- Learn more about our personal care experience
- Meet Ramy Kurdi, DO, Orthopedic Surgeon
- Meet Ashraf Elbanna, MD, Orthopedic and Sports Medicine Surgeon
- Hear Dr. Kurdi explain robotic joint replacement surgery using the Mako robotic-assisted surgery platform
- Hear Dr. Elbanna discuss hip surgery available at Memorial Healthcare
Orthopedic services are supported by the latest diagnostic imaging, CT-Scan and MRI technology. Surgery is performed utilizing traditional and advanced, minimally invasive techniques. The credentials and experience of these surgeons allows Memorial to offer some of the most sophisticated medical procedures in the world.
Bone & Joint Services:
- MAKO robotic hip and knee joint replacement (partial and total)
- Direct anterior approach (minimally invasive) total hip reconstruction
- Arthroscopy for shoulders and knees
- Sports injury management
- Bone, joint and ligament repair
- Foot and ankle services and surgery
- Reconstruction ACL repair
- Sacroilic fusion
- And much more