Orthopedic surgery services at Memorial are provided by orthopedic surgeons whose knowledge and expertise bring a level of services previously found only in larger, urban settings.
Memorial Healthcare operates two orthopedic practices:
- Memorial Healthcare Center for Orthopaedic and Sports Medicine (Owosso)
- Mid Michigan Orthopedics (Owosso and St. Johns)
Orthopedic services are supported by the latest diagnostic imaging, CT-Scan and MRI technology. Surgery is performed utilizing traditional and advanced, minimally invasive techniques. The credentials and experience of these surgeons allows Memorial to offer some of the most sophisticated medical procedures in the world.
Bone & Joint Services:
- MAKO robotic hip and knee joint replacement (partial and total)
- Direct anterior approach (minimally invasive) total hip reconstruction
- Arthroscopy for shoulders and knees
- Sports injury management
- Bone, joint and ligament repair
- Foot and ankle services and surgery
- Reconstruction ACL repair
- Sacroilic fusion
- And much more
Memorial Joint Academy
Memorial offers joint replacement patients with a pre-surgery Joint Academy experience. Patients participate in a one-time session to learn valuable information about how to prepare for surgery and how to have a successful and effective recovery after surgery.
Plan to attend an upcoming Joint Academy session and learn about how you can have the best joint replacement experience. For additional information, call (989) 723-5211 , ext. 4122
Monday Walk In Sports Injury Clinic
In the fall, Memorial Healthcare and Mid-Michigan Orthopedics hosts a sports injury clinic, to assess orthopedic-related injuries, giving your family next-day access to the most specialized sports medicine and orthopedic care in the state.