MEMORIAL HEALTHCARE CENTER FOR ORTHOPEDICS HAS MOVED!
Memorial Healthcare Center for Orthopedics, including Podiatry and Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, has moved to the NOW Building on Memorial Healthcare’s main campus!
With this move, our two Owosso-based orthopedic offices have combined under one roof! In addition, Dr. Rory Cocks, board certified podiatrist, and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation providers, Dr. Gary Branch and Dr. Ogo Azuh, have joined this location! For directions to our new location, please click here!
Orthopedic surgery services at Memorial Healthcare are provided by orthopedic surgeons whose knowledge and expertise bring a level of services previously found only in larger, urban settings.
Memorial Healthcare Center for Orthopedic providers include:
Memorial Healthcare operates two convenient locations:
- Memorial Healthcare Center for Orthopedics – NOW Building
- Memorial Healthcare Center for Orthopedics – St. Johns
Orthopedic services are supported by the latest diagnostic imaging, CT-Scan and MRI technology. Surgery is performed utilizing traditional and advanced, minimally invasive techniques. The credentials and experience of these surgeons allows Memorial to offer some of the most sophisticated medical procedures in the world.
Bone and Joint Services:
- MAKO robotic hip and knee joint replacement (partial and total)
- Direct anterior approach (minimally invasive) total hip reconstruction
- Arthroscopy for shoulders and knees
- Sports injury management
- Bone, joint and ligament repair
- Foot and ankle services and surgery
- Reconstruction ACL repair
- Sacroiliac fusion
Spine, Back and Neck Services:
- Degenerative disc disease
- Herniated disc
- Low back pain
- Neck Pain
- Spinal Cord injury
- Spinal Stenosis
Click here to learn more about our telehealth platform! Smart, convenient care from the comfort of your own home.
- Joint Replacement Surgery at Memorial Healthcare
- Learn more about our personal care experience
- Meet Ramy Kurdi, DO, Orthopedic Surgeon
- Meet Ashraf Elbanna, MD, Orthopedic and Sports Medicine Surgeon
- Hear Dr. Kurdi explain robotic joint replacement surgery using the Mako robotic-assisted surgery platform
- Hear Dr. Elbanna discuss hip surgery available at Memorial Healthcare
- Dr. Kurdi talks about knee and hip replacement