Memorial Healthcare is proud to have one of the best equipped Gastroenterology Centers in the country. Our Gastroenterology Center is completely digital.
This state-of-the-art equipment helps Memorial experts find and treat digestive problems much sooner - even the smallest or "flat" colon polyps are visible with Memorial's equipment.
View the Providers tab to learn about our Gastroenterology specialists.
Procedures performed in the Memorial Gastroenterology Center assist physicians in diagnosing:
- Peptic ulcers
- Polyp detection/removal
- Cancer detection
- Irritable bowel disease
- Esophageal reflux
- Paracentesis (drain fluid off abdominal cavity)
- Transesophageal gastroscopy
- Biopsies of the esophagus, stomach and colon
- Pill Cam studies
- Bravo pH monitoring
- Lactose intolerance testing
- Hepatitis consultation/treatment