December 23, 2019
Medical School or Training
- Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Ingham Regional Medical Center – Internal Medicine
- Ingham Regional Medical Center – Pulmonology
- Pulmonary, Internal Medicine
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
- Lung cancer evaluation
- Pulmonary fibrosis
- Sarcoidosis and other chronic diffuse interstitial lung diseases
- Occupational lung diseases
- Pulmonary embolic disease
- Pleural diseases
- Tuberculosis and other chronic pulmonary infections
Dr. Pruitt is accepting new patients with most insurances and is located on Memorial Healthcare’s main campus at 826 W. King Street in Suite 200 (2nd floor).
Memorial Healthcare Pulmonology is an employed physician practice of Memorial Healthcare.