At Memorial Healthcare our team members combine compassion with extraordinary care for our patients everyday. We are committed to influencing the face of health care for, and with, our patients, their families, the community and with each other. At Memorial, you have the opportunity to advance in your career through continuing education and on-the-job work experience. You also benefit from our competitive compensation and benefits package which can be tailored to you and your family’s needs. Memorial Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.
The Reasons to Work Here
Memorial Healthcare has long-standing compensation programs which provide health care coverage, education and recreational benefits for employees. We recognize the need for our employees to balance their work and family lives. At Memorial Healthcare you will enjoy these and many other benefits:
- A short 15-minute drive from I-69/Perry exit
- Competitive wages, salaries and benefit packages including 401K, paid time off, flexible spending accounts, and more
- Patient-centered work environment
- RN Step Up program
- Tickets At Work (discounted venue tickets)
- Free parking
- Discounts at hospital Café, Gift Shop and area businesses
- Employee recognition programs
- Tuition reimbursement
- High levels of employee, leadership and physician engagement
Featured Job Listings Links:
JOB SHADOWING AT MEMORIAL HEALTHCARE
Thank you for choosing Memorial Healthcare for your job shadow experience. We have many excellent learning opportunities available. You will be given the opportunity to spend up to a maximum of 16 hours shadowing a health care professional. High school students must be at least 16 years of age to participate in this program. Adults must be registered at a college or university. Please complete the following:
- Review the Student Handbook
- High School Students – Complete the High School Job Shadow Application with signatures of student and parent
- Adult Job Students – Complete the Adult Job Shadow Application
- Potential New Hire – Complete the Potential New Hire Job Shadow Application
- Sign and Submit the Confidentiality Agreement
- Submit Proof of Immunizations:
- Varicella (Chicken Pox) – 2 doses
- MMR (Measles, Mumps, and Rubella) – 2 doses
- Influenza (Flu shot) if attending job shadow November 1 – March 31
- Submit copy of Driver’s License (If age 18 and older)
Once you have successfully completed the above requirements, we will contact you via email with your job shadow date.
All required information must be received BEFORE Memorial will contact you regarding the job shadow experience. The dress code for your job shadow experience is business casual unless directed by the specific departments. It is our expectation that while participating in a job shadowing experience, you will model Memorial Healthcare’s Mission, Vision, and Values.
If you would like more than 16 hours of job shadowing experience, please contact our Volunteer Services Department by sending an email to lfreeman@MemorialHealthcare.org.
We look forward to sharing our health care profession with you!
Click here for Provider Affiliate Verification
Click here to send an email to our Recruitment Team