Memorial Healthcare Obstetrics/Gynecology is a full-service provider in the specialty of Obstetrics & Gynecology. Jessica LaForest, MD, Mario Chaves, MD and Arlanda Smith, WHNP-BC work closely with adolescents, teens and women of all ages to provide a wide range of services and work closely with the Memorial Family Birth Place for obstetrical deliveries.
Read Arlanda’s Women’s Health Corner Below:
- Going Pink in October!
- HELP! Why Do I Have Painful Periods?
- To Get or Not to Get? That’s the HPV Vaccine Question
- Do Antibiotics Affect Birth Control Pills?
Memorial Healthcare Obstetrics/Gynecology is currently accepting new patients with most insurances.
- Women’s Health & Wellness Exams (annual and preventative)
- Prenatal Care & Delivery
- Preconception and Infertility Consultation
- Birth Control Consultation including IUD insertion/removal and Nexplanon
- Teen Health
- Health & Cancer Screenings
- HPV Vaccination
- Pap Smear Testing/Colposcopy Procedures
- Menopause Management
- Incontinence Consultation & Surgery
- Pelvic Floor/Prolapse Consultation & Surgery
- Major and Minimally Invasive Gynecologic Surgeries
Memorial Healthcare Obstetrics/Gynecology is an employed physician practice of Memorial Medical Associates, a department of Memorial Healthcare.