Memorial Occupational Health Center
Location100 Health Park Drive
Owosso, MI 48867
Memorial Healthcare is pleased offer occupational health services in Owosso.
Services provided include:
- Injury/Illness Assessment & Follow-up
- Pre-employment Physicals
- DOT Physicals
- Drug & Alcohol Testing
- Hearing Screening
- Spirometry Testing
- Vaccinations (Hepatitis, etc.)
- Respirator Medical Clearance & Exams
- Occupational Exposure Services
- Worksite Evaluations
- Laboratory and X-ray services are also available on site.
Walk Ins Welcome. Appointments Available. Call Today!
Services at the Memorial Occupational Health Center are provided by Dr. Carol Vorenkamp who has many years of experience providing a wide variety of services relating to employee injuries, workplace evaluation and other employee health related services including hearing evaluations, DOT physicals, etc.