To sign up for the portal, you must have an email address on file with our Medical Records Department.
For COVID-19 test results:
- Using the patient portal will provide you access to the fastest test results
- Due to high levels of testing at this time, results may exceed 72 hours
- If you have a POSITIVE test result, you will receive a phone call from the Memorial Healthcare Laboratory
- If you do not use the patient portal, your results can be obtained by contacting the healthcare provider who ordered your test OR by contacting Memorial Healthcare’s Medical Records Department.
The Medical Records Department is open Monday – Friday from 7:30 am to 5 pm and on Saturday and Sunday from 8 am to 12 pm (excluding holidays). They can be reached by sending an email to m-health@MemorialHealthcare.org or by calling(989) 720-HELP (4357). Please allow 24 hours for a response to your email or call. We sincerely appreciate your patience!
Please click the blue “Log in” button below:
IF YOU DO HAVE AN EMAIL ADDRESS ON FILE AND ARE NEW TO OUR PORTAL:
- Click the red “Click Here to Sign Up” tab below to get started
IF YOU DO NOT HAVE AN EMAIL ADDRESS ON FILE:
- Please complete the form below.
- You will receive an email notification from our Medical Records Department when this step has been completed.
- After receiving confirmation, please return to this page and click on the red “Click Here to Sign Up” tab above to complete your portal registration.
What can I do with M-Health?
- Review your test results
- Pay your bill online
- Request appointments and prescription refills
- Message your provider
- View your health records
- And more!
If you are having trouble setting up/logging into M-Health, please click here to send an email to our Medical Records Department. You may also contact them via telephone at (989) 720-HELP (4357). Hours are Monday – Friday from 7:30 am to 5:00 pm and Saturday and Sunday from 8:00 am to 12:00 pm (excluding holidays). Please allow 24 hours for a response to your email or call. We sincerely appreciate your patience!