In 2016, Memorial Healthcare Diabetes and Endocrinology welcomed Dr. Mohammad Daoud to its medical team. As an endocrinologist, Dr. Daoud specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of hormone imbalances and other health issues related to the endocrine system. Dr. Daoud holds a fellowship in Endocrinology from the Cleveland Clinic Foundation and is board certified in internal medicine, endocrinology and metabolism.
At Memorial Healthcare Diabetes and Endocrinology the overall goal of treatment is to restore the normal balance of hormones found in a patient’s body. Some of the more common conditions treated include:
- Adrenal disorders
- Osteoporosis and bone health
- Endocrine disorders in children (lack of growth, problems with puberty)
- Heart problems (high cholesterol, triglycerides, high blood pressure)
- Men’s health (infertility, testosterone levels)
- Pituitary disorders
- Thyroid disorders
- Weight and metabolism
- Women’s health (menopause, infertility, some menstrual problems)
The office is currently accepting new patients with most insurances.