Memorial Healthcare is pleased to offer occupational health services in Owosso.
Services provided include:
- Injury/Illness Assessment & Follow-up
- Pre-employment Physicals
- DOT Physicals
- Drug & Alcohol Testing
- Hearing Screening
- Spirometry Testing
- Vaccinations (Hepatitis, etc.)
- Respirator Medical Clearance & Exams
- Occupational Exposure Services
- Worksite Evaluations
- Laboratory and X-ray services are also available on site.
Services at the Memorial Healthcare Occupational Medicine are provided by Dr. Carol Vorenkamp who has many years of experience providing a wide variety of services relating to employee injuries, workplace evaluation and other employee health related services including hearing evaluations, DOT physicals, etc.