As your healthcare partner, we understand a woman’s concerns and sensitivities. While we offer medical services for women of all generations such as emergency medicine, urgent care, behavioral health, gastroenterology, home health, hospice and hearing services, we also provide services specifically geared to a woman’s special health needs and concerns.
- Diagnostic Imaging
- Cancer Care
- Family Birth Place
- Gynecology Services
- Surgery Services
There are many reasons to choose us as your healthcare partner. At Memorial, you will find:
- Sensitive and respectful physicians who are easy to talk to.
- Less invasive surgery procedures that can promote faster healing.
- Convenient and private locations.
- A welcoming and newly remodeled Family Birth Place.
- A cancer team who understands women and their unique medical needs.
We hope you choose Memorial Healthcare as your health partner. We are your home for personalized healthcare services.
Women’s Health Locations
Memorial Healthcare offers women two convenient locations at which to receive diagnostic radiology and specialized imaging services. In addition to the main diagnostic imaging department at our main campus, the Memorial Diagnostic Center at 100 Health Park (Owosso) was designed by women for women and provides the same level of service and equipment but with easier parking and additional privacy.
Imaging Services for Women
- Mammography and Breast Health
- X-ray and other general imaging studies
- Bone Densitometry for Osteoporosis
- Stereotactic biopsy
- PET/CT Scan